D&E Insurance Agency Home Page Get A Quote About Us FAQ Contact Us


Header Auto Insurance Home Insurance Business Insurance Life Insurance RV Insurance
Share | | RSS Google RSS

D & E Insurance Agency Blog

View the latest blog posts from D & E Insurance Agency.

When many of us set out to purchase life insurance for the first time, most of us have no idea how to start the search. Deciding how much coverage you need, what type of plan you want and which insurance company is right for you could seem like a daunting task. READ MORE >>

Every year a notice is sent from insurance companies to homeowners to renew home insurance policies. Many of us will simply sign the form without checking for any changes in our lifestyle situation, and whether those changes affect premiums. This is not the best way to handle your finances. READ MORE >>

Just about every parent experience trepidation, once they realize their teen is about to start driving. It's hard to believe your little one is all grown up, and being responsible for his own, other's lives. The only to ensure safe behavior is to influence their behavior behind the wheel in a reasonable manner. READ MORE >>

Owning auto insurance is very helpful if your car is stolen, but preventing auto theft is even better. Filing a claim is time consuming, inconvenient and can possibly raise your auto insurance premium. Instead, minimize your risk by following these auto theft prevention pointers: READ MORE >>

It’s common knowledge that painting your house, both inside and out, is an easy, inexpensive way to breathe fresh life into your home. A change in color can change your whole outlook on how you perceive your home and, therefore, your life. READ MORE >>

Formally A-OK Preferred Insurance Agency, D & E Insurance is a family business that has been in Muskogee, OK since 1989. With a promise of personable service where we treat you like family, our loyal customers have made us what we are today. READ MORE >>

Blog Archive
  • 2014

View Mobile Version
Get A Quote Find An Agent Locations
Blog RSS Feed